Fees and Financing
At Cosmetic Surgery Institute, we are happy to assist you with obtaining financing for your cosmetic plastic surgery procedure. People from Palm Springs, Palm Desert, and surrounding areas appreciate the fact that we work with a variety of lenders to meet their financial needs.
CareCredit® is a financing service that offers credit cards specifically for health-related expenses. There are no upfront costs or prepayment penalties. To learn more about CareCredit®, visit the website at www.carecredit.com.
Once your credit application is processed, our staff will notify you of your payment options. We are committed to helping our patients obtain effective financing so they can have the procedures they want.
Other Financing Options:
Your insurance may cover procedures that are medically necessary, rather than done only for cosmetic reasons. We offer a number of procedures that are covered by many insurance policies. They include:
- Skin cancer or mass excision with biopsy
- Removal of lipomas
- Breast reduction (requires a referral from your chiropractor or gynecologist)
- Breast reconstruction
- Eyelid surgery to improve peripheral vision obscured by heavy upper lids (a visual field exam from an optometrist is necessary for insurance)
- Hernia repair
- Body contouring after massive weight loss
- Hernia repair during a tummy tuck (if your insurance policy is a preferred provider organization that allows treatment by physicians outside your network)
- Rhinoplasty (for cases in which we perform nasal reconstruction to improve breathing problems; requires a referral from your doctor)